The people at PubTalk TV decided to support our fellow PTTVer Summer and put together the following:
- Jessica Sinsheimer is a literary agent at the Sarah Jane Freymann Literary Agency. She is a ravenous reader, lazy gourmet, and a cheese-obsessed human. Jessica is also the co-creator of #PubTalkTV, #MSWL and Manuscript Wish List.
- Roseanne Wells joined The Jennifer De Chiara Literary Agency as an associate agent in 2012. Previously with the Marianne Strong Literary Agency, she has also worked as a proofreader and a special sales/editorial assistant. She graduated from Sarah Lawrence College with degrees in Literature and Dance. An avid reader, Roseanne discovered her passion for book publishing during her internship at W. W. Norton, and she approaches agenting as a writer's advocate, editor, and partner. She is a member of SCBWI and a volunteer for Housing Works Bookstore Cafe in Soho, NYC. You can find her on Twitter @RivetingRosie.
- Kelsey Macke has been creative for as long as she can remember. Her debut YA novel, DAMSEL DISTRESSED (October 2014 – Spencer Hill Contemporary) is being presented with its own soundtrack, Imogen Unlocked, a full album of original songs inspired by the book and performed by the author and her husband, Daron, as their band Wedding Day Rain. In addition to writing and music, Kelsey is a passionate YouTuber, expert instagrammer, and is among the first 1% of all twitter users (@KelsNotChels). She also loves cheese. All kinds.
- Veronica Bartles is the author of TWELVE STEPS and the upcoming picture book, THE PRINCESS AND THE FROGS (coming fall 2016 from Balzer & Bray / Harper Collins). She's an incurable optimist who loves gray, drizzly days, because that's when rainbows come to visit. When Veronica’s not writing or lost in the pages of her newest favorite book, she enjoys inventing recipes for delicious desserts and crock pot creations and knitting with recycled materials, like plastic grocery bags and old video tapes.
- Ted Fox is the author of You Know Who's Awesome? (Not You.) (Adams 2012) and its offspring, The Not Awesome 2014 Daily Calendar. You can find him on Twitter as @thetedfox. His parents are just glad to find he's not living in their basement.
Donation Item: (2) 15-minute Skype sessions with panelists from PubTalk TV (pubtalktv.com). One session is general industry questions, the other is a query critique. It's your own personal episode of PubTalk TV! A group of PTTVers will answer your questions. Booze not included with this package.*
*Feel free to bring your own.
Starting Bid: $50
*Please ONLY bid in $1.00 dollar increments (no loose change).
*Please leave bid amount and email address in this format:
emailaddress [at] provider [dot] com
Available: Wherever Skype is.